ARCHITECT: FORT WAYNE
Hoch Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at our firm. A leading architecture and interior design firm, Hoch Associates has an office in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We currently have an open position within our organization.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Plan, design, prepare scale drawings for structures in accordance with environmental, safety or other regulations. Prepare structure specifications, material, cost estimates and construction time lines.
- Create 3-dimensional, interactive representation of designs utilizing a variety of design software.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of a Masters Degree from an NAAB accredited U.S. University in Architecture; successfully completed college courses utilizing metrics and must have passed the Indiana State architectural licensing boards and be able to complete all licensing criteria within 6 months of hire.
- No management or supervisory duties. Will work under supervision. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F. OT per project deadline.
- Mail resumes to: Hoch Associates, PC, 111 West Berry St. Ste. 200, Fort Wayne, IN 46802. No emails, no walk ins.